License Renewal Deadline
Master and Journeyman Electricians: Every three years (January 1st for Journeyman, June 30th for Master)
Continuing Education Requirements: 16 hours of continuing education every three years with at least 8 hours on the National Electrical Code.
- We offer all 16 hours needed for only $99!
- If you have multi-state requirements, we do not charge for reporting to other states.
- 2017 NEC Code Change Part 1 (8 hours)
- 2017 NEC Code Change Part 2 (8 hours)
- Article 250 Grounding and Bonding (4 hours)
- Article 680/682 Pools and Bodies of Water (4 hours)
- Article 517 Health Care Facilities (4 hours)
- Article 690/691 Photovoltaic Systems (4 hours)
- OHM’S Law Refresher (4 hours)
- NFPA 70E Review (4 hours)
Send us an email using the form below and we will email you back a link to the course offerings specific to your state.