License Renewal Deadline
Master and Journeyman Electricians: Every three years before the licensee’s birth date.
Continuing Education Requirements: 24 hours per renewal cycle with a minimum of 8 hours on NEC® code change and 4 hours on the current RCW/WAC.
- We offer all 24 hours needed for only $99!
- If you have multi-state requirements, we do not charge for reporting to other states.
Course Offerings (Online & Home Study):
- 2017 Code Change Part 1 (8 hours)
- 2017 NEC Code Change Part 2 (8 hours)
- RCW/WAC (4 hours)
- Article 250 Grounding and Bonding (4 hours)
- Article 680 Pools and Bodies of Water (4 hours)
Send us an email using the form below and we will email you back a link to the course offerings specific to your state.