License Renewal Deadline
Master and Journeyman Electricians: Every three years before the licensee’s birth date.
Continuing Education Requirements: 24 hours per renewal cycle with a minimum of 8 hours on NEC® code change and 4 hours on the current RCW/WAC.
- We offer all 24 hours needed for only $99!
- If you have multi-state requirements, we do not charge for reporting to other states. These courses are also approved in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Florida, Michigan, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Wyoming, Washington and Wisconsin.
Course Offerings (Online & Home Study):
- 2017 Code Change Part 1 (8 hours)
- 2017 NEC Code Change Part 2 (8 hours)
- RCW/WAC (4 hours)
- Article 250 Grounding and Bonding (4 hours)
- Article 680 Pools and Bodies of Water (4 hours)
Send us an email using the form below and we will email you back a link to the course offerings specific to your state.