License Renewal Deadline
Master and Journeyman Electricians: Electrical License renewal every three years on the date issued.
Electrical Continuing Education Requirements: 24 hours, and 16 hours of which must be on the current NEC® changes.
- We offer all 24 hours needed for only $99!
- If you have multi-state requirements, we do not charge for reporting to other states. These courses are also approved in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Florida, Michigan, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Wyoming, Washington and Wisconsin.
Course Offerings (Online & Home Study):
- 2017 NEC Code Change Part 1 (8 hours)
- 2017 NEC Code Change Part 2 (8 hours)
- Article 250 Grounding and Bonding (4 hours)
- Article 680 Pools and Bodies of Water (4 hours)
- OHMS Law Refresher (4 hours)
- NFPA 70E Review (4 hours)
Send us an email using the form below and we will email you back a link to the course offerings specific to your state.